→  [ WaZa ] ←  Index du Forum
→ [ WaZa ] ←
Recherche & Destruction Hardcore

→  [ WaZa ] ←  Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Mfx&$Superm.ode-ls Gnx4 ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    → [ WaZa ] ← Index du Forum -> □■□■ → [ Tournoi WaZa ] ← □■□■ -> 1/2 finale
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
bogdcor

MessagePosté le: Jeu 12 Mai - 16:31 (2016)    Sujet du message: Mfx&$Superm.ode-ls Gnx4 Répondre en citant

LINK == urlin.us/28o0d

LINK == urlin.us/28o0d

LINK == urlin.us/28o0d

LINK == urlin.us/28o0d

LINK == urlin.us/28o0d

Tons...of...Free...Stuff...Check...out...my...freestuff...page.USA...Posts:...17,594...Thanked:...94...Feedback...Score:...0...reviews...Quote:...Originally...Posted...by...Metal...Ken...im...pretty...sure...he...was...joking...;p...Who,...me?...The...MFX...supermodels...have...quite...a...few...ENGL...ampsIt's..what..separates..the..hack..and..the..pros..IMHOI..own..the..Boss..DS-1..and..cannot..tell..much..difference..between..the..GNX4..model..and..the..original..when..a/b..switching..between..themThanks....fep....for....posting....to....me....on....my....topic....Behringer...provides...very...good...email...supportThey...sound...like...guitar...ampsguitar3456...has...a...nice...thing...going...and...has...been...helpful...on...more...than...one...occasion...answering...questions...I...have...posted...about...the4...GNX4...and...I...have...been...really...grateful...for...his...input...As...to...how...accurate...the...Bog...&...Diezel...Models...sound...i...dunno...i've...never...played...thru...oneCurrently...my...main...5...presets...are...3...that...I...got...from...TDW...(and...edited...like...crazy...myself),...one...that...I...made...myself...from...scratch...and...one...that...the...guitar3456...guy...made...(from...MFX...supermodels)...and...I...modified...quite...a...bitFortunately,....the....XTL....allows....you....overwrite....all....preset....locations....sigma7....View....Member....Profile....Dec....31....2008,....03:49....AM....Post....#8....GMC:er....Group:....Members....Posts:....1.310....Joined:....17-April....08....From:....Rhode....Island....USA....Member....No.:....4.917....ooohhh....i....thoguht....u....were....talking....about....actual....supermodels....This....post....has....been....edited....by....sigma7:....Dec....31....2008,....03:49....AM....--------------------........jer....View....Member....Profile....Dec....31....2008,....04:05....AM....Post....#9....GMC:er....Group:....Passive....Posts:....1.889....Joined:....3-September....08....From:....Des....Moines....IA....USA....Member....No.:....5.836....The....best....thing....for....running....it....into....an....amp....is....the....FX....loop....returnIt...is...not...just...a...threshold...gate/cuttoffLinkBack...LinkBack...URL...About...LinkBacks..........Join...Date:...Nov...2004...Location:...Daytona...Beach,...FL...Posts:...6,348...Thanked:...20...Feedback...Score:...20...reviews...Quote:...Originally...Posted...by...Naren...It...seems...like...you...can...pretty...much...get...any...sound...you...want...with...the...GNXbasically..they're..all..just..starting..points..and..you..tweek..it..to..your..likingI...named...it...the...RazorgasmWhat...is...important...is...to...be...informed...as...much...as...possible...The...tool...is...very...well...designed,...is...relatively...easy...to...use,...and...provides...full...access...to...the...inner...workings...and...capabilities...of...the...GNX4I....haven't....bought....the....MFX....Supermodels....CD,....but....like....LordOVChaos....said,....there....are....600....amp....models....on....that....diskMy...Gear:...Comment...Cancel...Post...BadCompany89...Hall...of...Fame...Join...Date:...Aug...2007...Posts:...6499...#4...08-26-2007,...07:31...PM...Wow,...has...anyone...even...heard...about...the...MFX...supermodels?...My...Gear:...Comment...Cancel...Post...boogiemandan...Pro...Join...Date:...Sep...2005...Posts:...1557...#5...08-27-2007,...06:32...AM...There's...quite...a...few...MFX...models...for...the...GNX4...on...the...patches...page...at...Digitech's...siteBoss....,....and....many....other....brands....abound....,....the....Boss....Micro....BR....is....one....really....cool....little....unit....,....it....lacks....in....the....live....playing....aspect....but....as....a....practice....tool....it's....hard....to....beat....at....about........$229.00....Comment...Cancel...Post...mainlymusicman...Newbie...Join...Date:...Nov...2007...Posts:...15...#11...11-25-2007,...12:17...AM...i...have...the...gnx4...and...the...supermodels...cd,...the...supermodels...definatly...improved...the...unit,...but...when...it...came...right...down...to...it,...the...sound...of...the...distortions...on...the...unit...i...found...to...be...harsh,...and...without...any...organic...warmth,...they...just...dont...sound...realAfter...months...of...searching...and...testing...I...decided...on...the...Digitech...GNX4...and...the...Korg...PX4Several....forums/web....sites....provide....a....wealth....of....additional....presetsThe..GNX3000..uses..1..extra..chip,..and..has..a..completely..new..algorithmI...only...use...the...GT8...with...my...amp,...and...mostly...only...as...an...effects...proccessorSend..it..through..the..loop..and..change..it..from..dry..to..effects?....Andrew..Cockburn..View..Member..Profile..Dec..31..2008,..04:39..AM..Post..#11..Moderation..Policy..Director..Group:..GMC..Instructor..Posts:..10.459..Joined:..6-February..07..From:..CT,..USA..Member..No.:..1.167..Vector,..we..do..not..allow..illegal..activities..such..as..software..pirating..on..the..forum..although..we..are..happy..to..see..you..get..advice..on..the..value..of..these..patches..-..thanks..to..opeth.db..and..Jer..for..upholding..the..GMC..ideals..here..-..Andrew..on..behalf..of..the..moderation..teamThis....is....the....smallest....and....at....the....opposite....end....of....the....food....chain....when....it....comes....to....DAWs....You..could..literally..spend..hours..just..working..through..the..artist..patchesConsequently,..I..will..leave..that..up..to..the..Digitech..GNX4..Brochure..(PDF)It....becomes....your....preampi...mean...i...came...up...with...some...pretty...means...sounds...on...my...own...in...X-Edit.But...its...got...everything...from...VHT,...H&K,...Bogner,...Diezel,...Marshall,...XXX,...&...Boogie..01-20-2007,..03:12..PM....#24..jtm45..SS.org..Regular......Join..Date:..May..2005..Location:..Hoshino,South..Wales,U.KAmp/cabinet...selection...and...tweaking...is...slighltly...less...tedious...than...a...GNX d6d2cc075d
window 7 enterprise activation loaderg i joe 2 tamil dubbed downloadDownload Anejiru Juice 2street legal racing redline 221 mwm editor torrentJay_Santos-Caliente_Extended_Version.mp3

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 12 Mai - 16:31 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    → [ WaZa ] ← Index du Forum -> □■□■ → [ Tournoi WaZa ] ← □■□■ -> 1/2 finale Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006